Every time you think of a city, you have to think green, green, green. Every time you see concrete jungle, you must find open spaces. And when you find open spaces, make it so people can get to them.
– Eduardo Paes
Living in an urban city like Mumbai, where there is rampant redevelopment happening in all direction, one has to realise that it is at the cost of our green spaces. Especially now, when a Metro is being built to connect the city, but deforestation is also at its prime.
Worldwide, whether it is New York, London or Sydney, gardens and even National Parks are an intrinsic part of the cityscape. These places encourage people to connect to Nature, indulge in family time and rejuvenate themselves. It becomes a way for community events, music performances and picnics to take place and bring people closer.
Adults require a significant amount of green dose in their everyday life. Not just for one, but for multiple reasons listed below.
• It is scientifically proven that simple things like walking barefoot on grass, hugging trees and taking forest ‘baths’ i.e walking through forests in silence can work wonders for one’s health.
• Spending time in gardens can reduce stress levels, blood pressure, depression, anxiety and help asthma afflicted people to breathe easy. Having plants and trees around is a blessing for those with allergies, improves eyesight and visibly cools the air temperature.
• We are already aware that trees in the neighbourhood absorb carbon dioxide and pollutants, cut down noise levels, improve the quality of air that we breathe and release oxygen in the air. Each tree contributes to supporting and sustaining the eco-system, strengthening the earth with its strong root network. and ensuring our monsoon arrives on time and in abundance.
• They say, we are only caretakers of the planet for the next generation and it is our duty to not only look after it, but also to nurture it, so that our children and their children will live and flourish in good health.
• Having greenery around us is not an option, it is an essential ingredient for our physical, mental and emotional health. It is not a privilege of a few, but the right of all.
JP Infra is among the few real estate developers in the country that is consciously working towards ensuring green neighbourhood across their residential project in Mira Road– JP North.
For first time buyers as well as investors, who are keen on buying 1 or 2 BHK property in Mira Road and want ample greenery included in their residential project amenities, this is an excellent option, which will bring more than just financial returns in the future.
Young couples now prefer to purchase their own 1-bedroom home in upcoming suburban localities of this city, rather than stay on rent, and having lush gardens and abundant greens will improve their well-being and overall health. It will also be an ideal environment to raise their kids in.
If you’re looking to buy property in Mira Road, then fresh GREEN is the colour you want around it.